In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / CE, the LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, and Law 34/2002, of July 11, is repealed, of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce we inform you:
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The ownership of this website, with domain www.batonroute.com, is NUNSYS S.A, hereinafter “THE OWNER”, with CIF / NIF: A97929566 and address at C /. Gustave Eiffel, 3– Valencia, with contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, the activity of THE OWNER is based on offering information services to improve web development, creation of applications … All of the above, as Data Controller, you are informed of:
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
The users of THE OWNER can direct any communication, either in writing to the address provided previously, or by email (email@example.com), being faster and more effective communication by electronic means, being mandatory in both cases provide a photocopy of the DNI or other valid identification document, to be able to exercise any of the following rights:
-Right of access: The users of THE OWNER may request access to the personal data that we have about them.
– Right to request rectification: In cases where the data is incorrect or needs to be updated, for the relevant reason, its rectification may be requested.
– Right of deletion: The interested party may request the OWNER to delete at any time, the deletion of any personal data that concerns him.
– Right to request the limitation of its treatment: The OWNER may be requested to limit the data obtained either because the personal data is not needed for the purposes of the treatment, but they are necessary for the interested party.
– Right to oppose the treatment: THE OWNER will stop treating the data that has been provided by the user, unless legitimate and compelling reasons are proven to continue with the treatment.
– Right to the portability of the data offered: In the event that you want your data to be processed by another company or person, THE OWNER undertakes to facilitate said portability of the data to the new person in charge whenever it is requested.
In application to the aforementioned legislation that we have mentioned at the beginning of this text, we offer users the model, form and other interesting information offered by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in the following link.
Likewise, within the rights of the users, we offer the possibility of withdrawing the consent that has been granted by any of the means that was obtained, since the user of the web has the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without alleging Just cause, however, the withdrawal of the consent granted, will not invalidate the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Finally, we want to underline the importance of the exercise of these rights, and any problem or disagreement that may occur with THE OWNER in the processing of the data, the claims that are appropriate to their right may be submitted to the corresponding data protection authority, being in Spain the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
CONSERVATION OF THE DATA OFFERED
The disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
User data: The period of conservation of the personal data offered to THE OWNER will vary depending on the service that the user contracts with THE OWNER, however, the conservation of the data will be the minimum required for the specific case:
– Clients: From the time the service provision relationship is established with the client, until 4 years have elapsed since the end of the service provision.
– Comments on blog: From the moment the user leaves his comment on the blog until he requests its deletion.
– Subscribers to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes to the newsletter until their consent is withdrawn.
– Contact form: From the moment the user accepts the sending of their data and the contact form until their consent is withdrawn.
– Purchase: Within the OWNER’s website, an online store is offered, from which the different products offered therein can be purchased, the data will be kept until you withdraw consent or 4 years have passed since the end of the contracted service provision.
– Chatbot: The program that we use on THE OWNER’s website, collects data to use and offer a service, in the event that no service is terminated, we will proceed to erase the data.
– Register as a user on the web: In THE OWNER, you can create a user to be able to manage the purchases you make in the online store. Your data will be collected until you withdraw your consent.
PRINCIPLES OF APPLICATION TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the treatment of the personal data that you offer through the established means, THE OWNER will apply the following principles required by the applicable legislation:
– Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: In order to process your data, I will always require an express, unequivocal, informed consent and prior to the treatment, the information and treatment of the same will be specifically destined to the purpose that you have requested.
– Principle of data minimization: I will only require the information necessary for the specific case, I do not want to handle more information than necessary, but that which is essential to be able to respond to your request.
– Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data that you offer me will be kept in the file owned by THE OWNER for the essential and necessary period.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The data will be treated in a way that guarantees their security and confidentiality, taking the necessary precautions to access them, only authorized persons or authorized third parties.
ORIGIN, PURPOSE AND LEGITIMACY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
As is sufficient for all of the above, the category of data requested from users is a basic category, it is not a category of specially protected data.
– Web hosting: THE OWNER’s page is hosted on Nunsys.
– Data collected through the web: The data collected through the web page will be incorporated into the corresponding file, in addition to the information provided, the IP address is also collected, which in the vast majority of cases this information is not used.
– Payment service providers that we use: Through THE OWNER’s site, payments can be made using the PayPal or RedSys platforms, these payment platforms can be accessed using the links enabled for this. At no time does THE OWNER have access to the bank details that the client provides to these companies. The purpose and legitimacy of the aforementioned data will be dedicated exclusively to providing the requested information and the required service that you request.
– Social networks: THE OWNER has a presence in different social networks, recognizing ourselves as responsible for the data that users treat through social networks privately with THE OWNER, in order to be extracted to offer the requested information.
The purpose and legitimacy of the processing of the data that THE OWNER carries out on social networks, will be that allowed by the social network
– Newsletter: We have configured the newsletter service with Mailchimp, asking the user for express consent to their subscription, double opt-in methodology, and offering the possibility for the user to unsubscribe at any time.
The purpose and legitimacy of said service will be to provide the subscription service that the user requests.
The user guarantees that the personal data that he has provided by different means offered and mentioned above, are exact and truthful, taking responsibility for communicating to THE OWNER of any type of modification that may arise in the personal data.
If the data that has been offered belongs to a third party, the user guarantees that he has obtained the consent of said third party to be able to provide the data.
Likewise, when a user requests information, they are providing minimal personal information for which THE OWNER will be responsible.
When requesting information, information about the IP address, name, email address, telephone number and other information is collected. It will be managed and used by THE OWNER.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA OR ASSIGNMENT TO THIRD PARTIES
For a correct development of the activity carried out by THE OWNER, it is necessary to have different professionals or tools with which the activities described above can be developed, therefore, THE OWNER shares the strictly necessary data under their corresponding privacy conditions with the following providers:
– Google Analytics: THE OWNER’s website uses an analytical service system offered by the company Google Inc, it is a company located at 1600 Amphithreare Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States. This program uses “cookies” which are text files located on your computer when visiting the website, the purpose is to help THE OWNER to know what users who visit their website do. The information offered by Google Analytics includes the visitor’s IP address that will be transmitted and filed by Google in its services located in the United States.
– Web hosting service: THE OWNER’s page is hosted by Nunsys, registered in the Valencia Mercantile Registry, Volume 8732, Book 6019 Folio 32 Section Sheet V-123647 .. The web developed using WordPress, more information in Automattic.
– Google Adsense: The aforementioned company Google Inc, offers advertising services that are being used on this website, for this, a cookie is used that publishes a series of ads on our website. The user can disable the use of these cookies by following the instructions indicated in the Google section itself.
For this advertising system, Google offers a platform to different associated companies to publish advertisements through its platform, therefore, certain information is used to offer advertisements about products and services that are of interest, but at no time is the information collected. name, address, email address or telephone number-
If you want more information about this practice and to know its different options, see the following link.
THE OWNER undertakes to use and process the personal data that is collected through the website, respecting confidentiality at all times and using them for the purpose for which they have been collected.
We are committed to carrying out all the necessary actions regarding data protection.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user agrees to have been informed of the conditions on data protection inherent to the applicable legislation, accepting and consenting to their treatment by THE OWNER.
This web page includes an SSl certificate, it is a security protocol that makes the data between the user and THE OWNER, there is a secure transmission of it.
Likewise, THE OWNER will keep updated and apply all the necessary measures to be able to offer the highest possible security to users, however, absolute impregnability on the internet does not exist, committing ourselves that any incident that may affect users will be communicated as it comes. established in the legislation.
The security measures will be reviewed periodically, to verify that they are still useful for the purpose for which they were collected.
THE OWNER reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential modifications, as well as changes that are made in the services of THE OWNER. THE OWNER will announce the changes that occur and are essential.